It goes without saying that tattoos add a sense of style and glamour to the body. However, making a decision about having a tattoo does not come easy especially owing to the fact that you will have it for a life time. One of the most common tattoo designs is the butterfly tattoos. These tattoos are common among women. As it is known, the butterfly is one of the most adorable insects all thanks to its cute shape and lovely colors.
Reasons for having a tattoo
These artistic designs are meant to stay in your body for life. Therefore, it is recommended that you do it for the right reason. This will ensure that you do not regret having the tattoo. Some of the reasons why women chose to have this form of artistic design are:
- It may be a source of inspiration. This is the reason why most women will feel connected to the butterfly inked on their bodies.
- It is easy to cover. A time may come where your job demands such designs are removed. Additionally, skin conditions might demand for its removal. This will become an easy task since it does not occupy a lot space in your body.
- Symbolic. You can decide to have a unique design. You can use this as your trademark symbol. In addition, butterflies are used to symbolize free spirits. Just like in real life situations, butterflies are free to roam anywhere they want.
- The butterflies’ Lifecycle. The butterfly is known to undergo different life cycles and through each cycle it comes out more beautiful. The same case applies to human beings. Through the hardships in life, human beings grow stronger as they are a learning experience. Through the life cycle of this adorable insect, women are able to relate to the various phases in life that a woman has undergone.
What are the various types of Butterfly Tattoos design available?
There are various unique designs available. These designs are not only suitable for women, but also men. In addition, these butterflies can be inked on different parts of the body. Some of the available designs are:
1. Neck butterfly designs
You can decide to have the butterfly positioned on your neck. Although it is on the neck, it might not also be conspicuous.
2. Butterfly designs on the back
Most women prefer to have their designs positioned on the back. This will definitely look good on the body, especially on a day out on the beach. Additionally, on the back you can have a huge design or many butterfly designs.
3. Butterfly foot tattoos
This is another place where most women like to have their butterfly tattoo is positioned. This allows you to still go to work without many people noticing his tattoo. It is also a pretty fashionable look.
Butterfly tattoos are not only a way to enhance fashion looks but they are also a way to draw strength and inspiration. Therefore, if you are looking for a way to enhance your fashion looks and still make it look meaningful, you now know what to do.